|Quarterly Business Meetings
Annual Golf Outing
A.I.S.C. Seminar Sponsorship & Participation
SteelDay Sponsorship & Participation
Networking Events – Sports & Entertainment Venues
Quarterly Business Meetings:
Members meet three times each year and gain valuable benefits:
Interested in learning more about OSA?
- Information on better methods of design, shop practice and erection of structural steel and architectural metal products.
- Industry Reports from the American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.
- Committee Reports on Government Affairs, Legal Issues/Case Studies, Safety, Education, Environmental, Labor and valuable mill and service center reports.
- Networking with your peers and roundtable discussion groups to share ideas and methods critical to the running of a fabrication business.
- All individuals involved in the steel industry, mills and service representatives are invited.
Attend a membership meeting or event as our guest.
First-time, non-member fabricators are welcome attend at no charge.
Contact Heidi Moss at 614-228-4716 or email@example.com for more information.